It is vital that all parents/participants adhere to the enrolment conditions so that difficulties in regards to missed payment can be avoided. We regret that in the case of any missed payments individuals will not be permitted to participate in sessions.
A coaching membership of £5 is a prerequisite before players join programme or Join as a full club member and get the full benefits. Print, fill-in and post form with £5 chq made payable to GLTC. Form and Membership Secretary details can be found at http://gosforthlawntennisclub.co.uk/portfolio/membership-information/
- Payments must be received before the first day of the scheduled coaching session, in order for a place to be reserved.
- Payments must be made for the full course amount.
- Enrolment for the next block will be live within 2-4 weeks.
Pay & Play:
Payment on the day, at the start of all sessions. This also applies to players that try before they enrol on course.
- Pay ‘n’ Play Squad Fees: 1 Hour sessions £8.00 and 1.5 hour sessions £10
- Pay ‘n’ Play Camps: 2 hour sessions £14 per day, 5 hour sessions £30 per day and 8.5 hour sessions £40 per day
NB: Pay ‘n’ Play players may lose their place if the size of the squad reaches full capacity.
**All cash and cheque payments must be enclosed in an envelope with player, group and term details. This is crucial to ensure sessions run on time and players receive their full hour tuition.
We operate a pay before you play policy in all cases. GLTC Tennis do not have the time or administrative resources to create and send invoices.
All cash payments will be sent an email or text receipt. If you do not receive one within 7 days, please contact us.
- If one coaching session is cancelled players can attend any session, of the same level, within the same half-term block.
- If multiple sessions are cancelled players can attend any session, of the same level, within one-term block (12 weeks).
- Players can attend any session, of the same level, within the same half-term block if sessions are missed due to other commitments.
- Please book “make up sessions” by email.
- Gosforth Tennis are not under any obligation to refund any player for missed sessions due to cancellation or players missing session due to attending other activities or events.
No course fees will be reimbursed, or lessons owed, in the event of cancelled sessions or player(s) missing sessions due to attending other activities or events e.g. birthday parties, trips/holidays during course block.
- It may be necessary to move players to a session that will best suit their level of play.
- Most sessions will be run outdoors, so please come prepared.
- All players to wear suitable clothing and footwear plus a jacket in case of rain.
- All players are responsible for preparing themselves to play (warm-up and cool down).
- We recommend all participants bring liquid refreshments in a plastic drinks bottle or something suitable for drinking on court (cans and glass bottles are not suitable).
- GLTC coaches reserve the right to amend or change any activity due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Sessions may be cancelled or consolidated if enrolments are poor (4 player’s minimum).
- Indoor sessions are higher than normal due to facility hire costs.
In case of any weather conditions, especially wet conditions, it is understood that players that continue to play are responsible for their own safety. By their own action to continue, they must accept the risks and responsibility for their decision.